A scenic road trip with spitbraai and loads of fun family activities at Old Mac Daddy
Food Truck Friday at Jack Black’s Brewery
Relax this Friday with a Jack Black beer and some scrumptious food
Jack Black’s Brewing Company is one of Cape Town’s most loved craft beer brewers, and on Friday 26 January they're hosting another edition of their popular event dedicated to the art of pairing good beer and yummy food.
Jack Black’s Brewing Co has recently opened their Diep River brewery to the public, meaning that all the beers you love will be available all year round on tap (the best way to enjoy any brew). You can head over to their state-of-the-art facility for tastings and even tours!
This month The Sausage Embassy and EEZY EETERY will be pulling in to The Taproom with a range of delicious bites to choose from – think gourmet burgers and juicy pretzel dogs.
EEZY EETERY's food menu:
- Gourmet Beef Burgers - R70
- Pulled Pork with Apple and Fennel Slaw - R70
- Creamy spinach and garlic tomato wrap - R 60
Sausage Embassy’s food menu
- Pretzel Dog – Footlong frank topped with gherkins, crispy onions, ketchup & German mustard on a pretzel stick – R50
- Vegan Dog - 2 vegan sausages topped with gherkins, crispy onions, ketchup & German mustard on a pretzel stick – R55
- Bacon Dog – cheesegriller wrapped in bacon topped with gherkins, crispy onions, ketchup & German mustard on a pretzel stick – R65
- The Brat – juicy veal & pork sausage with pink sauerkraut and german mustard on a crispy roll – R45
- Chilli Dog – Footlong chilli cheese griller topped with home-made chilli relish, gherkins & crispy onions on a pretzel stick – R65
We will of course also be serving up our fresh beer on tap, so that you don’t go thirsty. To keep you entertained, Cross Current is back on our stage at 6pm, followed by The Swing Cats who will be performing live from 8pm.
Entrance is free of charge. You can thank us later – there goes my diet!
ENTRANCE TO THE NOVEMBER 2017 EDITION OF FOOD TRUCK FRIDAY AT JACK BLACK’S BREWING COMPANY
Entrance into the event itself is free, leaving you more money to spend on beer and food! If you're interested in booking a tour of the brewery, or you just have a general query, give the tasting room a call on +27 (0)21 286 1220 or email them at email@example.com.
Fridays for the whole family at The Fort Food Truck Market.
Want your event to gain fame and a following? Our Events Support Programme includes diverse and affordable packages guaranteed to get results. To learn more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.